The team at Physicians Choice Private Duty hosts our second Twitter chat today at 3 p.m. EST. We’ve named it Senior Care Chat using the hashtagÂ #srcarechat.Â Whether you’re a caregiving family member or professional, weÂ invite you to join in on todays conversation, which will focus on the 2012-2013 flu season that is starting to peak and is currently a hot topic for various media channels.
We’ve found that Twitter chats are a great place for caregivers and healthcare professionals from across the world to gather and discuss the issues currently facing the world of elderly care. With so many people sharing their insights and personal experiences, Twitter chats can be a great resource to draw from, helping us all to make the services we provide better and better. We hope you can join us!
Here are todays questions:
1. Why is it important to get vaccinated every year?
2. Besides a vaccination, what else can you to do prevent contracting the flu?
3. As a caregiver, what are the best ways to prevent getting the flu?
4.Ã‚Â When should someone go to the hospital if they’re suffering from the flu?
5. Should you get vaccinated even if you’ve already gotten sick?
6. Is it possible to get the flu even if you get vaccinated?
7. Why is it especially important for elderly people to get vaccinated every year?
8. What questions about the flu should you ask if your loved one is in a health care facility?
Feedback is always welcome, please let us know what you think in the comments orÂ on Twitter.
Physicians Choice Private DutyÂ currently serving Omaha, Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa provides seniors and their families a complete understanding of the available care options and helps families maneuver through the challenges of the system.Â All Encompass services are directed by registered nurses or social workers with no long-term contracts.Â Contact us todayÂ for help withÂ your senior care needs.
“Physicians Choice Private Duty solves the problems families face in finding home health care providers they can trust. Providers who will focus on strategies that keep parents in their homes. To learn more about our health care services, visit http://www.encompass-home-health-care.com.”