How Physicians’ Choice helps with elder care
Who we are and what we can do
The professionals at Physicians’ Choice Private Duty Assisted Living provide comprehensive in-home assessments, services and resources to people with the goal of helping them remain in their home environment.
Physicians’ Choice Private Duty Assisted Living was developed by a social work professional who has years of experience working with people who are elderly and/or have disabilities, is familiar with the Omaha and Council Bluffs areas and who is connected with quality personnel at the local agencies who can help your loved one. Today, Physicians’ Choice is staffed by a team of professionals to personally work with each client and their family.
We strive to provide education and support to help your loved ones make their own decisions as long as possible, and enabling them to be as independent as possible. We advocate for your loved one while providing emotional support and assistance. We work with you to create a customized service solution which maximizes quality of life and peace of mind for both you and your loved.
Physicians’ Choice can help with a variety of elder care needs, including when:
- Your loved one seems isolated or lives far away from those who can help.
- Your loved one is receiving services from several different sources and could benefit from increased communication between them.
- Your loved one seems to need assistance making decisions.
- Your loved experiences multiple crises and nothing seems to help.
- Your loved one seems to need assistance but is not sure which services to seek or how.
- Family members disagree on decisions regarding the care of your loved one.
- You suspect your loved one may be vulnerable to abuse, neglect or exploration.
- Your loved one has a medically complicated situation that is becoming overwhelming.
- Your loved one desires to stay in their home but needs help meeting their needs.
By utilizing a multi-disciplinary team, Physicians’ Choice Private Duty Assisted Living is able to see the big picture unique to every family. After the assessment we can give a clear picture of what is going on and what needs to happen in order for your loved one to remain as independent as possible. Our plan, or guide book, not only looks at all the options available, it also allows the family to make the necessary decisions to ensure their elderly loved one remains in their home safely for as long as possible. The answer may be just a phone call away.
“Physicians’ Choice Private Duty Assisted Living solves the challenges families face in caring for aging parents, with a focus on strategies that keep them in their homes. To learn more about our solutions, visit http://www.private-duty.pchhc.com.”